HIGH SPEED SERVO LUG LOADER
Five-Lobed cams are powered by Allen-Bradley servo motor and gearbox direct coupled to the drive shaft, so no more messy clutches or cumbersome lumber hold-back arms to inhibit board feeding when backlog is insufficient or skipping a lug when lug jumping is required. Electronically variable timing based on product width and speed is included. [US and Canadian Patents Pending]
- 81X declining backlog chains.
- Approximately 6’ – 0” long.
- Feed wheel shaft assembly.
- Air operated overhead hold downs.
- Backlog control photocell array.
- Fixed lumber stops.
- Includes Allen Bradley ControLogix PLC, Servo interface card and program.