- Differential (top & bottom) full profile laser scan for accurate cant measurement.
Thickness laser scan using Dynavision B800 heads on 3” nominal centers.
- Rigid accessible scan frame-prewired, shop calibrated and shop tested.
- Intel Microprocessor computer system.
NEMA 12 enclosure.
Ethernet hub for remote troubleshooting/diagnostic accesses.
19” flat panel monitor and keyboard.
- User friendly Windows 7 based optimization software, with features including:
Compound curvature solution capability.
Windows style 3D graphical user interface. Intuitive "point and click" operation. All mechanical and product parameters accessed / edited from pull down menus.
Comprehensive diagnostic functions with easy to understand details of why a particular solution was chosen.
On-line Help manual with Hypertext links to other help topics.
Comprehensive production reporting capability (up to three shifts per day).
- Complete documentation package.